Often, we find that before coming to Clear Choice, customers may have tried and tested other cleaning companies without much success, with bad experiences putting you off opting for another cleaning company altogether.
But it shouldn’t.
Bad experiences are just that, an experience. Something that we should be able to put behind us, and move on, by devising a robust cleaning checklist to help you and your next cleaning company perfectly.
In this post, we look at what issues surrounding poor commercial cleaners, and some of the things you can do to ensure these issues are avoided from the outset.
Main issues with commercial cleaners
Some of the main problems we have found from our clients have all surrounded the area of quality. In particular, how the quality of cleans just isn’t being provided, and this is no good for anyone.
“Toilets and restrooms are never cleaned to a suitably clean standard, despite having a cleaner in every day!”
“We don’t really know our cleaning company, the team that comes in is always different, and we don’t have a specific account manager whom we can speak to.”
“Nobody is ever available when I call!”
“When we raise any issues, they aren’t always well received, and we’re not 100% confident they’re taking on board and looked into!”
“I feel like we don’t get value for money as we have to use multiple contractors to provide a full range of cleaning services.”
Does this sound familiar?
If so, then maybe it’s time for a change.
Communication is key, and we would advise you to always stay in regular contact with your cleaning team, so if you require any changes to be made, they can help support you with this work asap. Communication is also two-way, and your cleaning team should also have a point of contact internally to report any issues or queries.
The importance of maintaining a clean office
Your commercial cleaning services should offer you a whole host of benefits, some of which include:
- First impressions can be everything, and an unclean office environment can directly influence the perception people to have of your business, it’s products, and services.
- Clean office space can help to boost morale as staff feel comfortable in their surroundings, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Improves health, reduces sick days. A clean office helps to stop the spread of germs and harmful bacteria. Mildew, dust, and bacteria should all be taken care of as part of your regular cleaning schedule.
- A clean office can keep everyone happy. As we spend more and more time at work, it’s important to create an environment that encourages productivity and happiness. If we think about it logically, a dirty office isn’t going to inspire anyone!
If your cleaning team is underperforming…
…speak to them!
Communication is key and letting your cleaning team know your concerns and queries can nine times out of 10 solve the problem.
If it doesn’t, however, it might be time to talk to another cleaning firm…
Strategy to improve cleanliness
- Inspect your office, outlining all cleaning areas and specific areas that need addressing.
- Look to create a clear desk policy, helping to keep on top of the clutter and the build-up of dust.
- General tidy ups should become part of everyday office life where everyone can get involved.
- Create a cleaning schedule that suits your needs and meets your specific requirements.
- Rather than keep the cleaning of your office environment inhouse to be carried out by reluctant staff members, you should look to hire a professional cleaning team, a team like Clear Choice. A team who can provide you with a full range of cleaning services, so you don’t have to worry about multiple contractors or increasing costs and who offer all customers with a dedicated account manager.
Our cleans are also second to none, with quality being a big thing for us. That’s why we ensure that all of our teams go above and beyond on every clean.
Hiring a professional and expert cleaning company, who know what they’re doing, communicate with you every step of the way, and who guarantee high quality, first-class cleans, every, single, time, is vital to ensure you avoid those bad experiences and poor commercial cleaners.
For all your commercial cleaning services in Halifax, call Clear Choice on 01132 711432, we’d be happy to help.