Facilities Management Services in Leeds
Get in touch to discuss your Facilities Management needs.
We will tailor our building maintenance services for all businesses in Leeds and Yorkshire.
From ad-hoc projects to all-encompassing cleaning and maintenance contracts, we are here for you.
For a company you can not only trust but rely on
How can we help?
- We have the knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide you with both hard and soft facilities management services in Leeds, catering to your specific requirements.
- We specialise in commercial and industrial projects.
- Our team can create long-term FM solutions or work on ad-hoc projects; ultimately, we design a maintenance strategy that works for you.
- Through a single point of contact and a dedicated 24/7 help desk, we are there for you whenever you need us.
- Choosing Clear Choice as your facilities management company means you have one contract, rather than several, encompassing all services.
- We promise cost efficiencies and high-quality performance.
- A specialist team in all elements of building contracting and maintenance services, including mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance.
Finding the right facility management team for you
Identifying your building maintenance needs is often the easy part.
Finding the right company/team to work with, who you can trust to carry out a first-class job, is where the difficulty lies.
We understand that it takes time and effort to find the right people to keep your building spotlessly clean, well maintained, safe, and running seamlessly every single day.
We also know that there is a range of facility management companies in Leeds to choose from.
That’s why we recommend choosing a team that:
- Can do the job and do the job to a high standard.
- Can prove their high-quality service through testimonials and reviews.
- Share the same values as you.
- Offer a range of services so all services can be carried out by one team, with one contract.
At Clear Choice, we use our expertise and experience to our advantage. We know how to create the best bespoke services and combine these into one contract. Providing you with everything you need and continuously exceeding your expectations.
Working with a range of commercial clients throughout Leeds and Yorkshire, we also boast some great testimonials and reviews.
For hard and soft FM services that you can pick and choose from according to your needs and expectations
Facilities Management Services Leeds
Hard services in facilities management:
our services include installation and maintenance of a wide range of commercial and industrial mechanical solutions. These services can include (but aren’t limited to) heating and ventilation systems, boiler maintenance and repairs, air-conditioning installation repairs, and maintenance.
if you need a design, installation, and maintenance service for a full lighting and electrical infrastructure or if you require changes and additions to an existing structure, we have the right specialists for you. Fully trained and abiding by all electrical regulations and health and safety, you can be assured our building’s electrical infrastructure is in safe hands.
our building management services include exterior painting, plastering, plumbing, tiling, carpeting and flooring, rendering, carpentry, window and door replacement and repairs, and much, much more.
Soft services in facilities management:
we offer first-class window cleaning services using specialist equipment and trained and experienced teams.
we keep gutters free from blockages, helping water flow safely and avoiding further complications or damage.
Debris and rubbish removal
waste management is a big part of our soft FM services, taking care to dispose of waste appropriately.
this is a service provided by Clear Choice where our team excels, providing some of the best commercial cleaning services to commercial customers throughout Leeds.
Renovations and refurbishment
we’re well known for our attention to detail. That’s why, when choosing our facilities management services for your painting and decoration needs, you will be delighted to see the high-quality delivery of our team no matter the size of the project. Challenge us with your vision, and we will deliver.
Switching made easy
You’ve decided to switch facilities management companies, but what now?
By integrating all facility management services within one contract and having only one point of contact, you will receive the benefit of saving money and increasing productivity.
Before you switch, it’s important that you take the time to re-evaluate what is important to your business, so we have a clear understanding of your needs, allowing us to create a tailored and proactive management agreement that saves you time, hassle, and lets you concentrate on other areas of business and work, that adds value.
Below, we’ve produced a quick step-by-step guide outlining the switching process. Keeping everyone on track and ensuring you receive the desired result.
Call 01132 711432 to speak to a member of our switching team today.
Facilities management Leeds – The switching process
Step 1 – Book your consultation
A member of our friendly Clear Choice team will be in touch to arrange a consultation with you and your team so we can further understand your needs, the needs of the business, and the services you require. We will also look to integrate, where possible, current economic situations and challenges (current pandemic, for example) where you may need additional services for a short period.
One of our specialists will then visit your premises to carry out a professional assessment of current and future requirements.
Step 2 – The paperwork
To help keep the switch effective and efficient, we will ask for the following documents to help us move forward:
- A copy of the contract or contracts of any existing supplier/s and the facilities services you have employed up to this point. This information will help to inform our proposal and help us to create a robust progress tracker.
- A signed copy of our non-disclosure agreement, which allows us to review and evaluate information while keeping total confidentiality.
- Last but not least, we require a signed copy of our Letter of Authority, granting us the authority to consult and work out contracts accordingly.
Step 3 – Action
Now all the final content of the contract has been agreed; we get to work! We will provide you with a detailed action plan and process tracker, which will contain comprehensive information on each step of the process until our services’ delivery date.
Building facilities management – FAQ
How long will the switching process take?
We always strive for a swift and uncomplicated switch. That’s why we guarantee completion in 60 days (maximum).
To fulfil our promise, we will require the following documents from you:
- Copy of any contract(s) you currently have in place.
- Signed copy of our Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Letter of Authority, signed, allowing us to act on your behalf.
You will also receive a detailed action plan and process tracker during the switching process, allowing you to stay informed at all times. Of course, should there be any more questions or clarifications needed, please feel free to give us a call!
Are there going to be any exit fees?
At Clear Choice Facility Management Leeds, we take care of all agreements with old suppliers, managing all communications and any exit fees/costs, so you don’t have to.
Is it possible to keep existing service employees?
We aim to leave all parties satisfied. We have developed a well-organised process to enable a smooth transferring of existing employees. If you would like to learn more about our integration processes, get in touch with us on 01132 711432.
Will I be saving costs by integrating all FM services under one provider?
Definitely! Compared to several independent building management companies, we can keep track, improve, and make our processes more time-efficient and money-saving.
Can I switch facilities management companies UK and move premises?
Our experience allows us to ease the process of switching for you while also supporting you in moving premises. We have only one requirement, that you provide us with all the necessary information, so we can take the stress from you and integrate the required steps into our action plan.
SEND US A MESSAGE