How can we help?
- We have the knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide you with both hard and soft facilities management services in Leeds, catering to your specific requirements.
- We specialise in commercial and industrial projects.
- Our team can create long-term FM solutions or work on ad-hoc projects; ultimately, we design a maintenance strategy that works for you.
- Through a single point of contact and a dedicated 24/7 help desk, we are there for you whenever you need us.
- Choosing Clear Choice as your facilities management company means you have one contract, rather than several, encompassing all services.
- We promise cost efficiencies and high-quality performance.
- A specialist team in all elements of building contracting and maintenance services, including mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance.
Facilities Management Services Leeds
Hard services in facilities management:
our services include installation and maintenance of a wide range of commercial and industrial mechanical solutions. These services can include (but aren’t limited to) heating and ventilation systems, boiler maintenance and repairs, air-conditioning installation repairs, and maintenance.
if you need a design, installation, and maintenance service for a full lighting and electrical infrastructure or if you require changes and additions to an existing structure, we have the right specialists for you. Fully trained and abiding by all electrical regulations and health and safety, you can be assured our building’s electrical infrastructure is in safe hands.
our building management services include exterior painting, plastering, plumbing, tiling, carpeting and flooring, rendering, carpentry, window and door replacement and repairs, and much, much more.
Soft services in facilities management:
Debris and rubbish removal
waste management is a big part of our soft FM services, taking care to dispose of waste appropriately.
we’re well known for our attention to detail. That’s why, when choosing our facilities management services for your painting and decoration needs, you will be delighted to see the high-quality delivery of our team no matter the size of the project. Challenge us with your vision, and we will deliver.
Building facilities management – FAQ
How long will the switching process take?
We always strive for a swift and uncomplicated switch. That’s why we guarantee completion in 60 days (maximum).
To fulfil our promise, we will require the following documents from you:
- Copy of any contract(s) you currently have in place.
- Signed copy of our Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Letter of Authority, signed, allowing us to act on your behalf.
You will also receive a detailed action plan and process tracker during the switching process, allowing you to stay informed at all times. Of course, should there be any more questions or clarifications needed, please feel free to give us a call!
Are there going to be any exit fees?
At Clear Choice Facility Management Leeds, we take care of all agreements with old suppliers, managing all communications and any exit fees/costs, so you don’t have to.
Is it possible to keep existing service employees?
We aim to leave all parties satisfied. We have developed a well-organised process to enable a smooth transferring of existing employees. If you would like to learn more about our integration processes, get in touch with us on 01132 711432.
Will I be saving costs by integrating all FM services under one provider?
Definitely! Compared to several independent building management companies, we can keep track, improve, and make our processes more time-efficient and money-saving.
Can I switch facilities management companies UK and move premises?
Our experience allows us to ease the process of switching for you while also supporting you in moving premises. We have only one requirement, that you provide us with all the necessary information, so we can take the stress from you and integrate the required steps into our action plan.
SEND US A MESSAGE