How do you find the right cleaning team for you?
Do you outsource your cleaning, or do you have an internal cleaning team?
Would you know where to find trained and experienced part-time staff when you needed them quickly?
Often businesses may use several means by which to recruit new cleaning staff, and often in today’s dynamic landscape, the easiest way to do this is to ask a recruitment agency to find the perfect candidate for you.
However, easy doesn’t always mean right, and in this post, we look at the comparisons between recruitment agencies and contract cleaners and our opinion on the best way to advertise for new staff.
Attracting the right people
There are various recruitment websites now available where you can post your job vacancy online and receive a whole influx of CVs from interested parties instantly. Or indeed, you can post your vacancy on these sites and let the recruitment agency themselves sift through the CVs for you, only sending you what they deem to be the cream of the crop!
However, as a generic recruitment agency hosting hundreds, if not thousands of jobs at any one time, are they really in the best position to know what makes a good cleaner?
Using a contract cleaning company, such as Clear Choice, to fill your vacancy void, you can have all the confidence that all operatives are fully trained and experienced across various types of clean, depending on your requirements.
Working with recruitment agencies can also often be a game of trial and error until you find the right one for you and that meets your needs.
Professional contract cleaners, however, providing suitable agency cleaners, have been working in the industry for many years, so are already there in terms of knowing and understanding your needs and the issues you’re currently facing.
Recruitment agencies are also incredibly expensive and very corporate.
Whereas, on the other hand, contract cleaners often like to provide a personal touch while also keeping costs extremely competitive!
Why use a cleaning agency compared to in-house teams?
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with developing and building your in-house cleaning team.
Often this solution can, of course, be a little cheaper, and you remain in control of everything.
But, and there is a but.
You’ll also face higher insurance costs linked to general liability. You have to pay for your own cleaning products and equipment. Due to the health and safety aspects related to cleaning, it must have a considerable amount of time dedicated to it. You’re also responsible for all of the training, and you’re responsible for checking that all work is carried out and carried out to a high standard.
Outsourcing your commercial cleaning to an agency provides you with an array of professional cleaning services. Confidence that staff are fully trained and experienced to carry out the job at hand. You will have account management support and a company that provides its own equipment and cleaning products.
Outsourcing to a professional team also frees up your time, resources, and management.
Reasons to use a professional contract cleaning company
- They’ll stay up to date with all of the latest tools and equipment, and have access to a wide range of supplies and specific cleaning products, to deliver impeccable results every time.
- They will only use a pool of trained and skilled staff. All staff will be trained to a high standard, vetted, and checked, so you, the client, can be confident that you are only hiring the very best.
- They’ll help you to reduce your environmental footprint. Professional cleaning companies know the safest and most environmentally friendly products around.
- Cleaning is customised to your needs. Not every business is the same, and contractors will work alongside you to devise a cleaning schedule that works for everyone. A schedule that is flexible and adaptable, ready for change.
- You receive amazing results – this is what makes a professional agency truly stand out – the quality of the clean they can deliver—creating a welcoming and hygienically clean environment that you and your employees can be proud of.
- They can provide extra cover if it is needed in times of absence and sickness.
The good news is, for many commercial businesses, Clear Choice is the commercial contractor of choice.
Customising cleaning programmes that fit your particular needs and specific requirements perfectly.
Our part-time cleaners help to provide the flexibility and additional support that many businesses are now looking for,
For more information, call 01132 711 432.
Read related post: Commercial Cleaning in the Future